Restaurant Guests SPOOKED by “GHOST” Who Opened Candle Lantern Door


Restaurant guests were left spooked and scared when a candle lantern door opened apparently all by itself.

The spooky event happened in the same hotel bar where The Beatles filmed their hit movie Help! The Antrobus Hotel dates back to the 17th century where it started life as a coaching inn within the grounds of an 11th century abbey.

Guests and staff have reportedly experienced unexplained events and sightings within the hotel grounds in the past, including ghosts, apparitions and moving items.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here